K Cooper

Default Where do I find a template for a door hanger brochure?

I need to make a 1 sided brochure to hang on a door. We are a Landscaping
company, and these are needed to hang on new housing. Where do I find a
template and the actual brochure with the hole in it?
Daiya Mitchell

Google the web for somewhere to buy the paper sheets--probably called
doorhangers, but you may need to experiment. Depending on the company that
provides them, they should come with instructions for setting them up,
assuming they are supposed to be printable on a home printer.

Once you have printer-compatible doorhanger paper, if the package doesn't
have instructions, measure the paper and then set up a custom paper size in
Word, probably just ignoring the slanty part.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Charles Kenyon

I know that you can get blanks at an Office Supply store, probably with the
Avery labels. Once you have the number of that blank, you should be able to
use the envelopes and labels wizard to produce a template.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.