Gilly

Default contents list HELP!

I tried to create a contents list in word by marking the titles I wanted
included. Whilst doing this my article was covered with lots of symbols! I
deleted the contents list but can't remove the symbols. HELP!

How did you "mark" the titles you wanted included? By adding TC fields? If
so, note that these won't print, but you can remove them (while they are
displayed), by searching for ^19 TC and replacing with nothing.