hstijnen

Default How to override command for Insert Table?

Hi,

I want to override with my own VBA code the command in the menu and toolbar
for inserting a table. I know how to do that for e.g. FileSave, but I don't
succeed for insert table. What is the command-to-replace? (if possible for
Dutch version). I'm using Word 2000.

Klaus Linke

Hi H.,

You can use the Alt + Ctrl + Num+ shortcut (Alt key, Ctrl key, "+" on the
numeric keypad) and then click (with the cursor that should have turned into
a cloverleaf) on the button.
That should open the "Customize keyboard shortcut" dialog, telling you the
name of the command.

Regards,
Klaus

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: