E.Dougherty

Default In Word, I can't get fonts to change on the screen

What is happening here is that the display font - Georgia, in this case -
stays on the screen even if I am making font changes in the document. If I
make a font or size change, it will print out just fine, but no changes are
indicated on the screen. In terms of view,it's all Georgia all the time.
This dilemna came on all of the sudden and I'm afraid I can't recall the
circumstances that might have led to it. Also, I'm fully upgraded in Word
2003. Clearly, I'd be grateful for any advice or observations. Many thanks.