LeAnne

Default table in template and border problem

I made a template with a table that I set up with no borders. Sometimes when
I insert that template into my document, the table has borders, and I have to
go in and reset it for no borders. Does anyone know what is happening here?
It doesn't happen all the time. Thanks.