ayoewi

Default Very Precise Tables/Queries with very Multiple Formatted Text

HOW can I in WORD use Tables with links and very precise queries as in Access;
OR
HOW can I in ACCESS (Text Fields 255), format text in Fonts&Colours as in
Word,
please?

Jezebel

Not clear what you're trying to do here. If you want to do some kind of
merging from a data source, you can use exactly the same queries that you
would use in Access.

Conversely, if you are outputting Access data via Word, you can simply call
the Word functionality to format the text as needed.

"ayoewi" wrote in message
HOW can I in WORD use Tables with links and very precise queries as in
Access;
OR
HOW can I in ACCESS (Text Fields 255), format text in Fonts&Colours as in
Word,
please?

Numbers to appear at the cursor... ~D~ New Users 11 February 1st 05 04:49 AM
Mirror Text Box [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 1 January 24th 05 07:02 PM
Paste exact text as formatted in another document? Top Spin New Users 3 January 12th 05 07:17 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Using Hyperlinks in Mail Merge IF...THEN...ELSE Statements Mark V Mailmerge 8 November 30th 04 01:31 PM