Dr.Schwartz

Default Table border

I have a table in the header of my file. The surrounding border is a double
line and the inside cell walls are single line. However I want to set one
inside cell wall to none which works fine, but right where the inside cell
wall connects with the outside double border a small hole appears when I
preview print and print the table!? If I set the inside wall to be a single
line then the hole disapears. This is the only way I seem to be able to
remove the hole in the border.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Regards
The Doctor

table in template and border problem LeAnne Tables 1 January 14th 05 09:09 PM
Dragging table column resets Sedonakids Tables 0 January 12th 05 02:11 AM
Row height problem with table in table Stephanie T. Tables 0 November 23rd 04 04:35 PM
Blurred Table Border Lloyd Tables 0 November 22nd 04 01:55 AM
table caption numbering scottkinsey Tables 1 November 11th 04 12:47 PM