JPCarpenter

Default How can I carry the results from one fill-in field to another.

Am trying to create a simple form. I want to carryover the account number and
name from the first page to the second page. I figured out how to do the
account number as a calculation with a named field. But I can't figure out
how to do the same thing with a text entry--the name field. Does anyone have
a solution?
Graham Mayor

Use a REF field to reproduce the bookmarked content of your field. Set the
field property to calculate on exit.
See also http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

JPCarpenter wrote:
Am trying to create a simple form. I want to carryover the account
number and name from the first page to the second page. I figured out
how to do the account number as a calculation with a named field. But
I can't figure out how to do the same thing with a text entry--the
name field. Does anyone have a solution?

Charles Kenyon

Also, look into the ASK field which creates a bookmark for you. You use a
REF field to insert the contents where you want. See the ASK and FILLIN
field tutorial at http://addbalance.com/download.htm. For something a bit
easier, you may also want to look into what Word calls an "online form."
Check this in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles.

Hope this helps,