Ken in North East

Default Email newsletter template table looses width property when emaile.

I'm using the email newsletter template that I downloaded from Microsoft.
Everything looks fine in the Web View layout in Word. However, although I
have the table property set to a preferred width of 7", it goes about an inch
to 2 inches wider for the recipients. As a result they can't reprint it
without loosing part of it off the left edge. I'm emailing right from Word
through Outlook.