Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ramona Ramona is offline

Default Pictures don't say in place in Word Tables

If I create a table w/several rows in a Word DOC & insert pictures in the
left column, they stay in place.
When I save the DOC as "Web Page Filtered" (HTM), the pictures do not stay
aligned to the right. Instead, I have "white space" between the picture & the
table border.
Cell Options - "0" border
Picture Format - "0" border
Picture Format - "in line w/text" (no text in cells)
--
Ramona