Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
newbie4 newbie4 is offline

Default timetable templates

How do you delete a line of a grid in a timetable tem;plate? If I choose
hide gridlines, this does this for everything. I only want to take out
specified lines.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If it is really gridlines that you want to hide and not the table borders,
what you need to do is merge the cells between which you do not want any
gridlines.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"newbie4" wrote in message
How do you delete a line of a grid in a timetable tem;plate? If I choose
hide gridlines, this does this for everything. I only want to take out
specified lines.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:42:01 -0700, newbie4
wrote:

How do you delete a line of a grid in a timetable tem;plate? If I choose
hide gridlines, this does this for everything. I only want to take out
specified lines.

First, realize that gridlines are _not_ printable, they're on screen
only (http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...Gridlines.htm). You
need to apply borders to the table, and then you can remove specific
borders. That's most easily done with the "eraser" tool on the Table
toolbar. Read http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Borders.htm
for help with illustrations.

--
Regards,