Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Trish Trish is offline

Default Word 2003 - Table Style "Table Normal"

Hi, i have been reading an article in
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...876141033.aspx entitled
Understanding paragraph, character, list, and table styles. It says at one
point that the default style for bringing in a table is the table grid, ie
black lines everywhere, and that it can be changed to Table Normal to get rid
of the lines. I cannot find Table Normal in my style list anywhere. I can
see table grids and table lists, but not table normal. Any suggestions. I
have not deleted any styles. Many thanks :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tom Conrad Tom Conrad is offline

Select the Table menu, Insert table option

On Insert table dialog select Autoformat

On the Table Autoformat dialog
Under category, select all table styles
Under table styles scroll until you find table normal
Click on the default button
Select to set the table normal style as the default table style for all
tables
--
Tom Conrad