Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Chuck Jurgens[_2_] Chuck Jurgens[_2_] is offline

Default Tables vs. Frames

Can someone tell me the difference between tables and frames?

TIA

Chuck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

A fundamental difference is that a table can have multiple rows and columns
resulting in multiple cells while a frame has only a single, what I suppose
you might call a "cell".

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Chuck Jurgens" wrote in message
Can someone tell me the difference between tables and frames?

TIA

Chuck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

But you can insert a table in a frame. And text can be wrapped around a
frame in any version of Word, whereas text can be wrapped around tables only
in Word 2000 and above.