Meta

Default Word Documents containing tables are disappearing (delete themsel.

On several occasions, documents created using "tables" keep disappearing.
Has anyone else notice this?
Jezebel

Documents don't disappear of their own accord. And it certainly has nothing
to do with the content. Can you describe the circumstances in more detail?