PeterM

Default Is there a tutorial for form making in Word 2003?

Could you please point me in the right direction? I need a tutorial for
making a Template/Form, a simple form that people can fill out on line and
then print out. I did go to Google and tried to come up with something, but
I got mostly schools that wanted to sell me something, or schools, that
teach their own pupils how to do it.........Many thanks.........