FAP

Default Can't select individual cells

I'm working on a form created with a table. I've come to the point where I
need to tweek the width of a few individual cells. For some reason, I can't
select an individual cell. I can't get the diagonal solid black arrow to
appear. I did set a couple of individual cell widths at the bottom of the
form.

Any ideas? I'm really stuck.........

Thanks.....

Fred
Tpeila

If you are trying to change the width of one cell amongst a whole bunch of
cells try highlighting the cell on the left and right of the one you are well
as the one you are trying to change the width of, then while all three are
highlighted change the width. This should change jut that cell and not the
one above or below. Hard to explain in writing.

Tpeila

"FAP" wrote:

I'm working on a form created with a table. I've come to the point where I
need to tweek the width of a few individual cells. For some reason, I can't
select an individual cell. I can't get the diagonal solid black arrow to
appear. I did set a couple of individual cell widths at the bottom of the
form.

Any ideas? I'm really stuck.........

Thanks.....

Fred

How do I turn select text on and use Find to select a block of te. hpmted Microsoft Word Help 2 April 13th 05 12:32 AM
Protect Individual Form Fields/Table Cells slmjljlsj Tables 1 January 6th 05 05:43 PM
Row Breaks w/Merged Cells Redglide90 Tables 1 December 22nd 04 08:03 PM
Selecting Table Cells John Tables 1 December 15th 04 05:10 AM
How do I select individual data records in Word 2000 Validity1 Mailmerge 1 December 10th 04 02:40 AM