Mary Lee M

Default Rec. mess. that a table is corrupted - how can I tell which one?

I am using tables to set up odd and even page headers in a template. I spent
a lot of time getting everything set up when I started getting messages that
a table is corrupted. I already know this, because the second row is not
displaying, beginning at a section somewhere in the middle of the document.
Deleting that page just moves the problem back and I can't seem to pin it
down.

There are section breaks and "Same as previous" is turned off so that I can
change the name of the sections in the header. Other than the section name
and right and left pages, all the other information in the table is the same.
There is a logo graphic in one cell.

When I select what seems to be the offending table and convert it to text,
some of the text seems to diseappear, and it does not reapper with converting
taxt to table. If I select and delete, the text gradually reappears so it has
moved down to some invisible part of the header.

I sure don't want to start this template from scratch again.

--
Mary Lee
Klaus Linke

Hi Mary,

Have you already tried saving in HTML/XML/RTF format and then reopened =
the document?
Sometimes that manages to fix things, and you are not too likely to =
loose anything by those three conversions.

Regards,
Klaus

"Mary Lee M" wrote:
I am using tables to set up odd and even page headers in a template. I =

spent=20
a lot of time getting everything set up when I started getting =

messages that=20
a table is corrupted. I already know this, because the second row is =

not=20
displaying, beginning at a section somewhere in the middle of the =

document.=20
Deleting that page just moves the problem back and I can't seem to =

pin it=20
down.
=20
There are section breaks and "Same as previous" is turned off so that =

I can=20
change the name of the sections in the header. Other than the section =

name=20
and right and left pages, all the other information in the table is =

the same.=20
There is a logo graphic in one cell.
=20
When I select what seems to be the offending table and convert it to =

text,=20
some of the text seems to diseappear, and it does not reapper with =

converting=20
taxt to table. If I select and delete, the text gradually reappears so =

it has=20