Butler

Default Formatting numbers in a table commas & dollar signs

How do you format numbers in a table to have it automatically put commas or
dollars signs in. It can be done it WordPerfect - can it be done in MS Word?
Luc

Butler,
I'm afraid this is not possible? Excel does this of course. If you have
Excel, you can embed a spreadsheet
into the Word document apply number formatting.
The only thing that comes near is to put a formfield in your cell,
formatting it as you want (e.g. $#,##0.00;($#,##0.00). But then of course
your document(form) will have to be protected using the forms toolbar.

Luc
"Butler" schreef in bericht