KMTC

Default In Mocrosoft Word Table does anyone know the steps for creating g.

In a Microsoft Word Table does anyone know the steps for creating those "
Little Grey boxes" within a table in which you input information. Such as
First name then there's a little greay box under "First name for you to type
in your name....then hit Tab key to get to the next box which says Last name
and under the words last name is a little grey box for you to type in your
last name, etc. etc..
Luc

KMTC,
Most probably you have a table in a form. Activate the forms toolbar (View -
toolbars- forms).
Click on the first icon Text form field and you will have the little grey
box as you so poetically describe. Doubleclick the grey field and you can
customize it, limit it to a certain number of characters e.g.
When you protect your form by clicking on the last icon of your toolbar you
will be able to navigate with the tab key and put information in the fields.
Here's a link that explains it all, one in a series of interesting articles:
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22
Hope this helps
Luc
"KMTC" schreef in bericht
In a Microsoft Word Table does anyone know the steps for creating those "
Little Grey boxes" within a table in which you input information. Such as
First name then there's a little greay box under "First name for you to
type
in your name....then hit Tab key to get to the next box which says Last
name
and under the words last name is a little grey box for you to type in your
last name, etc. etc..

Charles Kenyon

What you are talking about is what Word calls an "online form." Check this
in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles.

Hope this helps,