tpt

Default How do I format my word document to view pages in reverse order?

When I save a word file as a pdf, the document is saved in reverse order.
How do I reformat so the word document in reverse so it can be viewed
appropriately in pdf?

When you created the PDF, did you have "Reverse print order" checked on the
Print tab of Tools | Options? If so, clear the check box and create the PDF
again.

"tpt" wrote in message
When I save a word file as a pdf, the document is saved in reverse order.
How do I reformat so the word document in reverse so it can be viewed
appropriately in pdf?

Jezebel

Go to Tools Options. On the Print tab clear the 'Reverse print order'
check box.