allmore

Default How do I move information all together across the sections of a ta

I'm trying to change the way the information moves in my table. When I press
return just the line of info. moves within that section of the table. I would
like to change it so that all the information on the same line (spread across
the different sections of the table) move together when I press return. I'm
using Word 2003
Doug Robbins

Tables don't work that way. Try inserting a row instead.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP