Jonathan

Default How can I get the real Hight of a cell or row in a word table

Hi,

I need to adjust two word tables so that row 1 in both tables has the same hight and row two in both tables has the same hight and
so on.

The reason is that after I print out the document I want make a big paper from two smaller papers (2x A4 - 1x A3) and the rows in
both tables should appear at the same vertical position.

OK, my problem now is, that sometimes Table1.Row1 has two or three paragraphs or a picture or something else and Table2.Row1 has
other content

Now I can set both rows to an absolute size, the bigger sizer of both of them but how can I get this value??

The height property shows only 9.999.999 (for autosize) or the minimum size (cell1.HeightRule=wdRowHeightAtLeast)

But I need the current showed size in the worddocument. Then I can set the size with cell1.SetHeight(222,wdRowHeightExactly).

It seems that I need to count the paragraphs and the spaces between them but this is awful and error-prone work and If the user then
put a graphic or something else in the cell I will have bad cards...

Any Ideas??

bye

runoff words in a cell Teacher_Becky Tables 3 January 27th 05 11:47 PM
word table cell resize or word table cell size change or word table change cell size [email protected] Tables 0 January 13th 05 09:55 PM
copy cell to cell Tlogan Tables 1 January 5th 05 09:20 PM
Repeat information in a previous cell Margaret Tables 1 November 17th 04 06:39 PM
Shading does not fill entire cell Fred Holmes Tables 1 October 28th 04 10:18 PM