Malcolm Hegarty

Default Word Is Throwing A New Page After One Particular Table Cell

Hi,

My Word document consists of one multi-page table made up of a single column
and lots of rows. The page is portrait and the table runs top to bottom.Word
is throwing a new page after one particular row which is towards the middle
the table. Can anyone tell me how I can correct this?

I'm running Word 2003 SP1 + latest updates on Win XP Pro SP2. Rows that span
a page are breaking correctly.

Thanks,
Malcolm