Mario Krsnic

Default how can I find with makro blank spaces

Hello,
I have a doc with 200 tables. I would like to join them in one table. How
can I find with makro blank spaces betweens table and delete them?
Thanks in advance
Mario

Jezebel

Dim pParagraph as Word.Paragraph

For each pParagraph in activedocument.paragraphs
if not pParagraph.range.information(wdWithInTable) then
pParagraph.range.delete
end if
Next

But do you really want to do this? Word documents with huge tables tend to
become unmanageable and prone to corruption.

"Mario Krsnic" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a doc with 200 tables. I would like to join them in one table. How
can I find with makro blank spaces betweens table and delete them?
Thanks in advance
Mario

Mario Krsnic

Thank you!

But do you really want to do this? Word documents with huge tables tend to
become unmanageable and prone to corruption.

I need it to import the table as HTML in Access.