skibear

Default Mailmerge

Previously, I created a database using Medisoft software, followed their
directions to create an ODBC to transfer the information to Access. I think I
succeeded here. Now I'd like to create a Word document and use the Access
database for a mail merge, but I just can't seem to find the database when
using Word's mailmerge wizard. It looks like it should be very easy, but I am
not successful. HELP
--
blr
Peter Jamieson

So you know where the database is (is it a .mdb file?), but what happens
when you go into Open Data Source (Word 2000 and earlier) or Select Data
Source and navigate to the correct place in the file system? Does it just
not appear to be there, or what?

Peter Jamieson (BTW I won't be around next week)