TPeila

Default Corrupted Tables in Word 2002

We are having a MAJOR issue with corrupted tables in Word 2002. This is
spread across several documents which each contain one large table. (Why it
was not created in Excel I do not know) Over the last two weeks they have
crashed over a dozen times. These are also documents that multiple people
access at the same time but only one person is making changes, the rest are
read only users. I am working on converting these documents to Excel but
wondering why we are getting so many errors with these documents.
Barb Reinhardt

Is it possible that Versions are turned on on these word documents? I've
had major issues with document corruption when versions are turned on in
complicated Word documents.