Suketu

Default Can I use dictionary for legal/law terms in MSOffice? how?

How can I use spell check for legal terms? Any dictionary is availeble for
it? how can I install this in MS Word?
Si-Qing Chen [MSFT]

You can modify the custom dictionary by adding legal terms or you can create
a new custom dictionary from scratch or based on an existing dictionary.

1. Modifying the existing custom dictionary

(a) Go to Tools | Options | Spelling and Grammar and click the €śCustom
Dictionaries...€ť button.
(b) Click the "New..." button and select the custom dictionary you want to
modify.
(c) Click on the "Modify..." button and select the appropriate language.
Now you'll be able to add or remove words. Click OK when you are done.

2. Create a new custom dictionary
(a) Create your custom dictionary which should be a text file and each line
contains one word.
(b) Go to Tools | Options | Spelling and Grammar and click the €śCustom
Dictionaries...€ť button.
(b) Click the "Add..." button.
(c) Select the custom dictionary that you have created and click "OK" all
the way.

Si-Qing

"Suketu" wrote:

How can I use spell check for legal terms? Any dictionary is availeble for
it? how can I install this in MS Word?

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U3VrZXR1?=,

How can I use spell check for legal terms? Any dictionary is availeble for
it? how can I install this in MS Word?

You might ask in the Word.spelling.grammar newsgroup for suggestions
concerning third-party legal dictionaries. I believe there are some
available, but I don't know where you can find them.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org