Amy

Default Sort Table

Hello,

I am trying to sort my table. The column that is giving me a problem is a
drop down field with 4 options. It will not sort this column. Do I need to
somehow convert the drop down to the selection that was made so that I can
sort this column?

Thanks. Amy
Doug Robbins

I would think so. Select that column and use Ctrl+Shift+F9 to convert the
fields to ordinary text.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP