Heidi C

Default can not unlock sub document

Having probs unlocking sub document. Have followed Office assistance and have
unistaklled and re - installed and still it is locked.HELP
Genine

Hi Heidi
There are many problems using Master documents.
Go to http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RecoverMasterDocs.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/Wh...ocsCorrupt.htm
and see if those articles help you.
Genine