Linda B

Default Word 2003 Table Header Row won't repeat.

I have a table that I can not get the header row to repeat on. I have done
this many times in the past successfully, but for some reason this table is
giving me trouble. Any suggestions?
Shauna Kelly

Hi Linda

Click the ¶ button on the toolbar. It will display a ¶ mark at the end of
every paragraph. It could be that what you think is one table is actually
two tables, separated by an empty paragraph. If so, delete the empty
paragraph, the two tables will join up to become one table, and the heading
row will work properly.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word