Hawaiian Girl

Default table not recoginzed as data base

I have made a table with names & addresses, but when I go to make mailing
lables, my table is not recoginzed as a data base by mail merge. What have I
done wrong. When the window that should show my fields appears, it shows the
entire line, i.e., last name firstname address city stat, etc.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SGF3YWlpYW4gR2lybA==?=,

I have made a table with names & addresses, but when I go to make mailing
lables, my table is not recoginzed as a data base by mail merge. What have I
done wrong. When the window that should show my fields appears, it shows the
entire line, i.e., last name firstname address city stat, etc.

Which version of Word are we dealing with?

Can you show us a short example of how you set up the table. Example:

FieldName|FieldName|FieldName|
Data|Data|Data|

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland