Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Slow Learner

Default Changing styles in a table

Thank you Suzanne for the lead on the Auto Format styles lead. That has lead
me to open my document and styles in use dialogue. In this I see a lot of
styles that I do not want, did not set and do not know how they were created.
Now my problem what is the easiest way to change the style (from the style
dialogue box) from Table List 3 or Condensed or whatever to plain old Normal
style and can I do this without going through each cell?
I am off to create a copy to try while I await your most valued reply.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Select the entire table and apply Normal style (Ctrl+Shift+N is the built-in
shortcut for that). An easy way to select the table (in Print Layout view)
is to click on the table handle at the top left corner.

"Slow Learner" wrote in message
Thank you Suzanne for the lead on the Auto Format styles lead. That has

lead
me to open my document and styles in use dialogue. In this I see a lot of
styles that I do not want, did not set and do not know how they were

created.
Now my problem what is the easiest way to change the style (from the style
dialogue box) from Table List 3 or Condensed or whatever to plain old

Normal
style and can I do this without going through each cell?
I am off to create a copy to try while I await your most valued reply.

Word 2003 changes formattings of para styles in table DaveAS Tables 2 September 19th 05 02:16 PM
Table Styles changing by themselves Loretta Tables 2 June 17th 05 12:21 AM
Do table styles work? K Zany Tables 2 June 11th 05 04:44 PM
My Table numbers keep changing as I add more tables to my doc..... AC Microsoft Word Help 2 January 26th 05 12:26 AM