Miriam

Default I need to add square bullets to an existing table

I am having difficulty adding squares for bullets in an existing table. For
example,

I need to add a bullet in front of Yes and in front of NO on the same line
so the applicant can check off either box.

However, I tried inserting bullets the regular way to no avail. Please help.

Thank You!
Miriam Aguilar

Pat Garard

G'Day Miriam,
Try this:
InsertSymbol
In the Dropdown for "Font:", select "Wingdings"
In the top line select the "Telephone" symbol, and
press the down arrow on the keyboard 8 times.
Click "Insert" (you will probably need to select the
inserted symbol and increase its Font Size)
At the right hand of the bottom row, you will find
some "checked" boxes that you can use to give
instructions as to how you want your empty boxes
checked.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard