Delores Elias

Default Track Changes

I have a user that was working in a document with track changes. When he was
in print layout view, his paragraph numbers were incorrect and displayed in
green. When we looked at the document in normal view, the numbers were
correct and did not display any colors. I went into the Track Changes option
and turned off the balloons and the document was correct in both views. My
question is why would it be different in print layout view? Thanks
Word Heretic

G'day "Delores Elias" ,

Print View has to work harder to render the correct picture and
therefore looks at more things in the document than Normal View does.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Delores Elias reckoned: