clroberts63

Default tables

How do I get rid of the line at a bottom of a cell, when the text continues
on the next page. I have a table that has 700 + cells, some of the cells are
a page or larger. What I need to do is eliminate the cell line when the text
continues onto the next page, so that when this table is read the reader
knows that the contents continue on the next page and do not stop there? Any
solutions
Pat Garard

G'Day clroberts63,

Basically you can't!! But you CAN cheat:-

Remove the top/bottom borders of the cell. Select the
last paragraph in the cell (it MUST have a Para mark)
and give it (the para) a bottom border.

Best I can do!!
--
Regards,