newshost.allthenewsgroups.com

Default creation of style with pre-defined words..

Hello Suzanne,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to the posting.

I tried putting in the word ---WARNING--- in the Number Format field in the
"Customize Outline Numbered List". Then, I chose (none) in the Number Style
field and chose Level 1.

I have the Number position at Left and Aligned At, Tab Space After and
Indent At - all at 0".

My predined template has about 25 styles and there already is a outline in
place running up to level 6.

After trying to create the word "---WARNING---", the word came out great
(Arial 12 Bold) but there was a tab or indentation after the word on the
line. This is not necessarily a show stopper as there will be nothing else
on that line. But, I would like to have the curor right up next to the last
hyphen following that word.

Is this possible?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards,

Jim

If you create your "numbering" from the Outline Numbered tab instead of just
Numbered, you have a lot more options. When you click on more, you get a
choice for "Follow number with." One of the options is "Nothing." You can
also link your numbering format to the style, which is helpful in preventing
Word from losing the thread.

"newshost.allthenewsgroups.com" wrote in message
news:ee50a$41fd59e3$1832301b$27792@allthenewsgroup s.com...
[...]

Style bug for Tables? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 5 January 21st 05 04:40 PM
Word frequencies Anthea Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:46 AM
abbreviations defined before use - Grammar & style option Dr Eddy Parkinson Microsoft Word Help 3 December 29th 04 07:24 PM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 11:17 PM
Apply Style but keep direct formatting? Stefan Blom New Users 2 November 29th 04 12:30 AM