Krysia

Default I'm having a problem with the product key code for office 2003

office 2003 is not accepting my product key code, i keep getting an error
message

I'm not sure what this has to do with tables, but see Invalid product key
error message when you start an Office 2003 program after you install Office
Professional Edition 2003 at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836178