Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
pj pj is offline

Default Copying tables to another document changes line spacing

The original docs were created in Word 2000. We are now using Word 2003 and
when I copy 5 tables (on one page) to one of the other documents the line
spacing changes from single to 1.5 lines in some of the columns.
Easy enough to fix but I want to prevent it occuring since the document is a
template so for other users it must convert clean.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I suspect that this could be caused by conflicting table styles settings. If
you apply a paragraph style (with the appropriate formatting) to the relevant
cells, that should take care of the problem. See these articles:

How to apply a style in Microsoft Word
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styles/ApplyAStyle.html

How to modify styles in Microsoft Word
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html