Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jamasawa 1 Jamasawa 1 is offline

Default How do I get the calculater?

I am unable to get the calculator in microsoft word.How do I reach it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:54:00 -0700, Jamasawa 1 Jamasawa
wrote:

I am unable to get the calculator in microsoft word.How do I reach it?

There isn't any calculator _in_ Word, and never has been. There are
formula fields, but not a calculator. Maybe you mean the Windows
accessory -- Start Programs Accessories Calculator. If that
isn't it, please describe in detail what you're trying to do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jamasawa 1[_2_] Jamasawa 1[_2_] is offline

This was great!
Am greatful to J Freedman for coming to my resque!
You dont necessarily have to go thro' the University in order to understand
some of the hickups experienced from time to time while using the laptop-so
long as Microsofts office Online discussion groups is there and active.
It make the Globe be even a smaller village than what we think it is now!

Ahsante sana!(Thank you very much)