Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Trish Trish is offline

Default Word 2003 - Selecting a graphic from behind text

Hi, I have used some arrows to point to some table cells and I have ordered
them to go behind the text. Now I need to move an arrow, and I cannot
select it (even though I can see it). I even tried cutting the table in
the hope that my arrow would be there, but it wasn't. Any suggestions? Many
thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc[_2_] Luc[_2_] is offline

Thrish,
Go to the Drawing toolbar, which should be at the bottom of the screen ,
click on the select button, it's the second from the left. See if you can
select now.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint