Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Struggles Struggles is offline

Default default to lower case in tables

I'm using Word 2007. Is there a default that I could set so that the first
letter of each cell doesn't automatically change to a capital letter? I know
how to change back to a lower case, but it's frustrating when I have to do
that each time. I'd like to capitalize each word on my own.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Summer Summer is offline

Office Button
Word Options
Proofing
Autocorrect Options
Uncheck "Capitalize first letter of table cells"
OK
OK