Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dips1 dips1 is offline

Default how do you single space in word 2007

I have read the posts, still can't single space?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard in AZ Richard in AZ is offline

Under "styles" use "No spacing". There should be a tool next to the "left justify", "Center",
"right justify" tools as well.

"dips1" wrote in message
I have read the posts, still can't single space?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...165231033.aspx "DRAFT:
Adjust the spaces between lines or paragraphs".

dips1 wrote:

I have read the posts, still can't single space?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Set the Line Spacing to "Single" and Spacing Before/After to zero. You'll
find these options on the Indents and Spacing tab of the Paragraph dialog
box (which you can display by clicking the dialog launcher button in the
Paragraph group on the Home tab of the ribbon).

On the other hand, if you are trying to set the defaults, press
Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S. Click the Manage Styles button. Click the Set Defaults tab
and set the desired options. If you want the setting for all new documents,
make sure to click the "New documents based on this template" option before
clicking OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP