Sean Murdoch

Default mailmerge

Hi Doug,

I have used part of your online help
"http://word.mvps.org/faqs/mailmerge/mergewithattachmentsco
ntent.htm"

I have written VB app to ask for the location of the word
doc, mdb file to merge with, and the list of attachments.
I then open these up and for each email address out of the
MDB file I create an olmailitem and insert the contents of
the word doc as the body.

I am using
..BodyFormat = olFormatHTML
..HTMLBody = wordr.ActiveDocument.Content

Everything works perfect except, the body of the email has
losted all the formating, ie colour, centre, underline.
How can I keep the format of the Word doc ?
thanks
Sean