Wendy B

Default Email Attachments Show in "Recently Used File List"

Is there any way to just show the Word documents that are opened from Word &
not via email attachments (Outlook)? Thanks.
Charles Kenyon

Don't open email attachments that are Word files except by saving them to
disk and opening them from there.

You can delete items from the RUFL using the kill command key combination.
See http://addbalance.com/word/workmenu.htm for details on this.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Wendy B" Wendy wrote in message
Is there any way to just show the Word documents that are opened from Word
&
not via email attachments (Outlook)? Thanks.

Wendy B

Thank you, but saving attachments to disk or deleting them after opening the
attachments is really not feasible. Is there any way to prevent them from
populating the "recently used file list" in the first place? Thanks.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Don't open email attachments that are Word files except by saving them to
disk and opening them from there.

You can delete items from the RUFL using the kill command key combination.
See http://addbalance.com/word/workmenu.htm for details on this.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Wendy B" Wendy wrote in message
Is there any way to just show the Word documents that are opened from Word
&
not via email attachments (Outlook)? Thanks.

Precisely. Be careful! When you click on *any* menu item, it will be
removed. For more on this, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/LostSymbol.htm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Why is deleting them not feasible? It requires one keypress
(Ctrl+Alt+Hyphen) and one mouse click.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.