Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JD

Default How do I create an on-line Rental Application Form

I need to create an on-line rental application form. Some of the fields with
words will be locked and unmovable and some of the fields will be typed into
by the applicant filling out the form.
Also, when it is completed it will then be emailed back to me with the
completed information.

Thanks,
JD
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

The arcane, obscure, little-known technical term for what you want to create
is "form". Another obscure and rarely-used feature of Word is called "Help"
(you'll find this word in the better dictionaries).