Kokomojo

Default Where is Context Sensitive Help, a.k.a. What's This?

In Word 2000 there was an icon with a question mark on the Standard Tool Bar.
Once clicked, a question mark was attached to the cursor. One could click
anywhere to find out what an icon or menu item was or to reveal formatting on
text. I know that Word XP/2003 has a Reveal Formatting Task Pane, but how
would you find out what an unknown icon does?

Thanks,

I am hoping it may be restored in some form or fashion in the next version
of Word.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Unfortunately, it was decided to remove context-sensitive help in Word

2003.
You are far from the only user who misses it.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.