Tom

Default Address book

Any advice on the following would be appreciated:

Using OfficeXP on the pc, if I want to use Outlook's address book from Word
to add an address to a envelope I am able to see all contact address's

On my laptop, trying to do the same above I am only able to see contact
address's that have where the contact has an email or fax number

What setting do I need to change on the laptop so that I am able to see all
contact address's

TIA
Tom

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Tom,

Best place to get help on this is probably an Outlook newsgroup. Be sure to
mention whether the laptop is using the same version of Office as the PC (and
if not, which). Also describe what process you're using to synch the to
systems.

Using OfficeXP on the pc, if I want to use Outlook's address book from Word
to add an address to a envelope I am able to see all contact address's

On my laptop, trying to do the same above I am only able to see contact
address's that have where the contact has an email or fax number

What setting do I need to change on the laptop so that I am able to see all
contact address's

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org