lovlyjubly

Default Pls help recovering usaved word doc

Ive spent ages doing a word document then presed the close and said no to
saving the document as I panicked, how do I get that unsaved document back.
Is it posible? Thanks for any help whatsover!!!!
TF

If you have never saved the document at all, you have virtually no chance of
recovering it. The most likely scenario is that the document only ever
existed in memory and was never written to disk, so when you clicked NO, it
just disappeared.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/