Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martha Martha is offline

Default My Recycle Bin is Not Showing up on my desktop. How can I find it?

--
Martha
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Your Question is Not Showing up on my desktop. How can I find it?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Martha" wrote in message

Martha

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

In Vista, right click on the desktop, choose Personalize. Then from the left
of the window select Change Desktop Icons, and in the dialog, check the
Recycle Bin checkbox. Off the top of my head I'm not sure if XP has the
option - if you're on XP come back and I'll go check - or, as Suzanne says,
ask in the right place as this has nothing to do with Word.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot com wrote in message

Enjoy,
Tony

"Martha" wrote in message

Martha