Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
marti marti is offline

Default word could not finish merging

Hello,

I'm merging about 600 records and it stops merging everytime at record 446.
I've looked through the document and there doesn't seem to be anything
different about it.

I then went to my data source and deleted record 1-445 and then try to merge
the remainder but it won't even look at the data source.

Help!

THANKS!!